Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Movie Memories - April 2009 Releases

Continuing from this post. It's time to tackle the movies with an April release date.

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Don't judge me. That's all I have to say to this movie choice. Pauline and I went to see this when it was almost out of theaters. We were the only two people watching the movie. We made a lot of silly comments and laughed a LOT.

The movie was cute and predictable, but it was still pretty fun to watch and to see all the lovely country scenes and hear all the songs. Of course, after the movie was over I had to do a bit of the Hoedown Throwdown.


Earth
It was for Earth day. Pauline, Dan and I caught a very late showing of this movie. I had wanted to see it so I asked them to come with me. I took Pauline and we met Dan at the movies. He didn't have his cell phone on him and we were cutting it pretty close to the start when he came dashing in.

It was so beautiful watching the different seasons pass through the earth as well as the animals and best of all the animal babies.

Afterward we had some waffle fries and I had egg cream at a local diner.


The Soloist
Dan and I went to see this one. We did a run in the park - my first run but I didn't make it to the end - and got some food and hung around a park then went to watch the movie.

The movie was pretty intense, it was a very interesting and different story and afterward I wanted to look up the true story.

I believe we had Chili's after, it was Dan's first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment