Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Movie Memories - June 2009 Releases

Continuing from this post. It's time to tackle the movies with a June release date. Movie memories are memories about a particular movie that you have seen with friends and what happened leading up to and after the movie but not necessarily a movie review.

My Life In Ruins

Rosanne, Jenny and I walked to the theater near Metropolitan in FH to see this one. It was a cute little chick flick but of course, very predictable.

After the movie we waited an hour to get seated to eat Mexican food - in which time Eddie came by to join us - and we listed to Rosanne tell us about her Swedish trip!

The Proposal

I remember going with Jenny and Pauline. We were in the theater and in the middle of the movie something funny happens and I laugh SO hard that I started crying. Tears were streaming down my eyes I couldn't stop laughing.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

A large group of us went to see this on opening weekend. The movie itself was ok. After the movie some of us went to try to get mexican food but it was close to closing so we went to Cheeburger Cheeburger and got some burgers. It was a fun time!

My Sister's Keeper
A few of met at Apple Bee's to have some dinner. We then went across to the Gap to torment Pauline into trying on some skirts/dresses. After that we drove to the theater to see the movie.

The movie was a tear jerker but I managed to not shed any tears. I did not read the book but heard that it varied a lot from the book though it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment